FreshDot Digital Agency is looking for the perfect fit! We are a small, fast growing digital agency, in need of someone able to wear many hats.
If you’re interested in broadening your skill set, this is the job for you.
If you’re forward-thinking, solution driven, great at collaborating, and work extremely well independently and in a team, we want to hear from you!
If you like the sound of working on several projects at once, sharing your ideas and providing input, thinking on your feet, and learning new things on the regular, we definitely want to hear from you.
The successful applicant, under the direction from FreshDot’s team lead, will develop and build websites for clients, provide ongoing support to address client needs, and assist in day-to-day digital marketing tasks for FreshDot and clients alike.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Superior skill set in web design/development, in particular, WordPress themes and customization. Direct experience with the Divi and Avada themes is a bonus.
- Knowledge of and willingness to keep up-to-date on new and upcoming web design techniques to provide input for website builds.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in HTML, CSS, PHP, and coding.
- Knowledge and experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and the Google Search Console.
- Experience integrating email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, etc.) with WordPress sites.
- Able to quickly learn how to implement, install, and customize plugins that you’ve never worked with before.
- Demonstrated experience with email, hosting and domain registrations and support.
- Experience submitting and handling support tickets with hosting companies.
- Experience building customized WordPress websites with individualized functionalities including e-commerce, blogging, and various widgets and plugins.
- Ability to translate clients’ needs and ideas into a professional, appealing and personal website based on provided information, graphics and vision for the project.
- Post-secondary education in web development or equivalent experience/education.
- Digital marketing experience or willingness to learn.
- Highly detailed and task oriented.
- Customer service orientated, focused on the needs and objectives of clients.
- Creative thinker that initiates new ideas and activities.
- Organized and able to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects.
- Must be flexible on hours worked and may require time on evenings and weekends for urgent tasks.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Unemployed, a recent post secondary graduate within the last five years and looking for full time employment. Applicant must be able to work in Charlottetown, PEI.
PAY RATE: $15/hr
Still interested? Submit your resume to Kay with 3 references (professional and/or post-secondary) references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit examples of your previous work with your resume if possible. The hiring process will be a combination of hands-on testing and face-to-face interviews.
Application Closing Date:
November 16, 2018
December 3, 2018